About Rejuvenation Fitness
Rejuvenation Fitness is a 4800 sq.ft training facility located in Plymouth, Michigan. Rejuvenation fitness offers high quality, experienced and cutting edge training for anyone ranging from Youth, High School and Adults. Our qualified and experienced staff works to provide resources to reach your goals through a safe, progressive, friendly and educational environment.
We are not your typical box or commercial gym where the workouts are random and a plethora of machines. Instead our gym is based on the principle of functional movement. Simply put, our gym provides equipment that challenges the body to move in the range of motion it is meant to move and allows you to become stronger, powerful, balanced and most importantly, healthy!
Rejuvenation Fitness is also the home of Innovative Hockey Conditioning, a branch that is specifically for our hockey athletes. This includes teams, individuals, high school, collegiate and professional level players. The goal for IHC is to maximize athletic development and on-ice performance for each and every one of our players. IHC’s training methods are based on enhancing performance through the development of power, speed, strength, mobility, energy systems and enhancing injury resistance.
Here are some of our notable current players and teams:
- Alex DeBrincat – 2nd round draft pick by the Chicago Blackhawks (2016) / Erie Otters (OHL)
- Tyler Irvine – Merrimack College NCAA D1
- Nate Bryer – Corpus Christi (NAHL) / Mercyhurst University Commit
- Paul Washe – Try City Storm (USHL)
- Blake Robertson- South Shore (USPHL)
- Corey Robertson– South Shore (USPHL)
- Paul Bryer – Oakland Junior Grizzlies U18
- Tim Washe – Victory Honda U16
- Detroit Hockey Academy
- Northville High School – Varsity and Prep
- Victory Honda AAA Program
- Novi Ice Cats
- Compuware AAA Program
- Livonia Franklin High School Varsity Hockey
- Salem Prep
- Novi Firecats