Terry Pratt, BS, A.C.E Certified – Owner
- Owner of Rejuvenation Fitness and Innovative Hockey Conditioning
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Victory Honda Program
- Certified American Council of Exercise
- Certified Resistance Band Training Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Completed internships with J.C Santana at the Institute for Human Performance in Boca Raton, Florida and B.J Garddour, CEO of Streamfit
Jake Morris, BS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science with a specialization in Nutrition from Michigan State University
- Barwis Methods Level 1-4 Certification
- Pursuing Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification (NSCA) and one day a Master’s
- Former assistant football coach at Plymouth High School.
- Completed internship at Barwis Methods.
- Experience working with athletes of multiple sports (football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, wrestling, baseball) at multiple levels (middle school, high school, collegiate, pro).
- Also specializes in weight loss, and lifestyle coaching. Offers daily nutritional coaching!
- First Aid/ CPR Certified (American Red Cross)